A Quiz to know yourself and have fun too!!


I just found this interesting quiz on the internet and thought of sharing with you guys. It’s funny, thoughtful and enjoying.

I loved while doing it. Try for yourself and paste it in the comments if you’d like it to show it to others as well.

Here’s my take on the quiz.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
If you are ready for the secret, you already possess half of it.
   
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A Book- ‘Who will cry when you die?’

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Whatsapping :)

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
OMG--it has been so long I watched TV that I don't remember.

Without looking, guess what time it is
11:50 PM

 Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:54 PM

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sound of AC

 When did you last step outside? What were you doing
?
This morning, went out to buy some grocery.

Did you dream last night?

Yes
Do you remember your dreams?
yes--most of the time.

When did you last laugh?

Half an hour back

Do you remember why / at what?
At something I watched on You tube.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A Calendar
  
Seen anything weird lately?
No.   

What do you think of this quiz?
Cool. Simple questions may also make you think.
   
What is the last film you saw?
Baaghi
  
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Dharmshala, India
  
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A lovely villa facing the beach
   
Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I am a vivid reader and have read about 50 books in last five months. I am a writer too and have written a novel which got rejected by a number of publication houses. But that’s okay. I am on my way.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make it safe for women to go anywhere they like, do anything they want to, and live without being reminded all the time that they are the weaker one in the society (Which of course is not true)
  
Do you like to dance?
I am crazy about dance. I am born to dance.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
May be for a short while.

  Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Mita

 Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My wife Pratibha.
   
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A TVF Pitcher series
   
Last time you swam in a pool?
I don’t even remember

Type of music you like most?'
Any think soft and soothing
   
Type of music you dislike most?
Creepy lyrics are a big let-down.

Are you listening to music right now?
No.
   
What color is your bedroom carpet?
I don't have a carpet in my bedroom
   
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
A big Open terrace.
   
What was the last thing you bought?
Fruits
J
   
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Almost every day I am on my bike!

 Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Sky diving.
  
 Do you have a garden?
No
L
   
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes,

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Blessing that I have got one more day in my life to live!
  
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Amitabh Bacchan or Muhammad Ali, The legendary Boxer
   
Who sent the last text message you received?
Some tele-marketing message from Airtel.
   
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Armani
   
What time is bed time?
Anytime when I feel like sleeping.

How many tattoos do you have?
Zero. 
   
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yeah, I thought of but now that craze is also gone.
   
What did you do for your last birthday?
Spent quality time with myself (We rarely get that to spend with the best person we know in our life
J )
   
Do you carry a donor card?
No
   

Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Myself!
   
Is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends on how you see it.
   
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
In dreams I have been to the end of the world itself J
  
 When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
May be some seventeen years ago.

 Have you ever won a trophy?
No
L

 Are you a good cook?

I believe so
J

 If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Thomas Edison or Napoleon
   
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Of course,
 
What's under your bed?
Nothing.
   
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. It’s always infatuation at first sight.
   
 Where were you on Valentine's day?
In Chennai, and had a wonderful one with ma wifey!!
   
 What time do you get up?
Between 6.30 to 7.00 AM,
   
What was the name of your first pet?
I never had one.

Is there anything going on this weekend?
Nothing planned.

How are you feeling right now?
Good…like magical.

 What do you think about the most?
My dreams!!

 If you had a Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

Why should I tell anyone? They would get to know it anyway.

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes!
    
What do you do most when you are bored?
I am never bored. There's always so much to do
  
What do you do for a living?
I am a Banker.
  
 Do you love your job?
Sometimes, too be honest.
  
 What did you want to be when you grew up?
A dancer.
    
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
A filmmaker or a writer, I just love telling stories.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Let me think….
J
  
 How many keys on your key ring?
Two
   
Where would you retire to?
Some place tranquil and serene.
      
What are your best physical features?
My eyes are what I have been told
   
What are your best characteristics?
Sincere, passionate, honest, loving and eternal optimist
   
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Australia

 What kind of books do you like to read?

All kinds. Of late, I am leaning towards self-improvement and spirituality stuff.

 What is your favorite time of the day?
Morning, when I get up.

Where did you grow up?
In different parts of India.

How far away from your birthplace do you live now?

About 2000 kms.

 What are you reading now?
Am reading four books now! One of them is Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yoganand, Another one is My experiments with Truth of Mahatma Gandhi.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning Person

 Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No
L

    Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

yes :)
   
Do you have pets?
No

How many rings before you answer the phone?
I generally pick up on first few rings only.

What is your best childhood memory?

Sitting on my great grandfather’s shoulders and going to see the mela (The Fair 
J)

What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?

I have not had too many jobs.


Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I am on my way. It just a matter of time before I really arrive on the scene (With all the humility and humbleness)

 What is most important in life?
A loving family and peace of mind.

 What Inspires You?

Nature…

Comments

Popular Posts