Quotes from the finest minds!!

Today is one of those days when I couldn’t think of anything to write. Mind refused to work and hands refused to move.

I didn’t know what to do so ultimately I did what I do best. Seek motivation.

While doing so, I came across few amazing quotes by some of the brilliant minds ever walked on this planet and as they took me back to normalcy, I couldn’t resist but share few of those quotes with you guys.

“Imitation is suicide”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for”- Oliver James

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect”- Mark Twain

“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet”- Mahatma Gandhi

“Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself”- Steve Maraboli

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them”- Roger Babson

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own”-Angelina Jolie

“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken”- Oscar Wilde

“There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”- Anais Nin

“We must be our own before we can be another’s”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you”-- H. Jackson Brown, Jr

“Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”-- Terry Paulson (Psychologist)

“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”-Abraham Lincoln (16th US president, 1809-1865)

“Don't be afraid your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin”- Grace Hansen

And I know it’s being audacious but I would also share one quote which I wrote to motivate myself:
‘The best way to live your life is to take risks and turning them in to a fortune’

 Stay motivated, stay happy, stay blessed!!



Comments

Popular Posts